R2 Weight Loss

Friday, April 3, 2009

R2 Day 5 - Friday FUNday!

Weight: 132 pounds - Waist: 35 inches

Goooooood morning! Just a quick update, since I'm already running really late for work (I don't even have time to shower, yikes!). :( Down a pound from yesterday, which is always good. My dinner last night was suuuuuuper disappointing. I was at Whole Foods and saw this awesome-looking roasted red-pepper shrimp (they list the ingredients right there, and everthing was a-ok!), so I asked the nice man for 4 ounces of shrimp. Clearly, he could not do math so well, and he only gave me .1 pound, which is 1.6 ounces. It was 3 shrimp. I really should have taken a picture. And I had to eat in the car, and Eddie hated the smell. (He said it made him throw up in his mouth a little - gross!) I washed it down with yummy sparkly water and raw green beans. I wanted more shrimp. Must. Get. More. :)

For lunch yesterday we ordered out from the sushi place next door. I scoured the menu for something safe, and ended up ordering seabass and yellowtail sashimi. I, however, did not realize that yellowtail is just like tuna, so I will no be having that again on phase 2. The seabass was awesome, btw.

Well, I need to go make myself presentable and scrounge up some lunch for today.

TGIF MFers!

Have a verrrrrry quick day!

P.S. I forgot to mention that the doc decided I'm only going to do P2 for 2 weeks instead of three. FYI. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment