R2 Weight Loss

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 16 - Blah Blah Blah

Weight: 136 pounds - Waist: 33 inches

So, no loss today in pounds, but I lost another inch off my waist. Several people today at work said they could really see the difference. I think I still see myself a little different, but I'm still holding on to the image from Sunday, when I actually felt good. I'm in a mood tonight, so I'm feeling pretty shitty.

That's one thing I have noticed with the HCG - I seem to be moodier - maybe that's not the right word. I'm having a - I don't know how to explain it; I just haven't been super positive. But that seems to be the way everything is with me. I'm all gung-ho at the beginning, then I get lame and don't have the motivation to continue. EVERYTHING is like that. I'm trying so hard to not have this be one of those times.

No. I;m stopping that thought-train in the "get out of my head" station. End of the line. Everyone gets off here.

I just had a great lil' chat with Biz (HTA) and she gave me some good insight as to why I might be feeling this way. So I'm going to try a few different things, probably get a B12 injection tomorrow, and we'll see how that goes.

Night night, and have a terrific evening. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment