R2 Weight Loss

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 25 - These Hybrid Moments

Weight: 135 pounds - Waist: ??

"Give me a moment..."

I actually haven't measured since I've been off P2. I probably should.

On a completely irrelevant and random note I just have to say that I LOVE the new McDonald's commercial. So here:



He he he.

Anyhoo - back to business. I am back down to my LIW, which rocks. I feel great, which also rocks. Really, I feel better than I have in so long. I also got my NutrEval results explained to me today, and realized I am seriously deficient in Vitamin D, Zinc, and Folic Acid. I'm going to have the compounding pharmacy make my vitamins, most likely, tomorrow. I hope its not too many pills, or any nasty powders. There were also a few amino acids that were off, and one was affecting my serotonin - good to know.

Not really very much to report. I had a great day at work, we went out for sushi for lunch. (Salmon sashimi, you are my friend - I could eat that shiz-nit all day long.) Shelly took me to Whole Foods yesterday, and I got all kinds of frech fruit (made a yummy smoothie last night with blueberries, watermelon, and bananas), and the propers for making hummus. It came out wonderful once I realized it needed lemon juice. :) I ate it for dinner.

Well, the Bob-ster is here, and I must join him for another wonderful night of - guess what! - MOVIES! :) We watched Rocknrolla last night - I effing loved it. If you like Guy Ritchie, see it. :)

Woo hoo for P3 - I've never felt so awesome!

Night Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, enjoy your achievements girl. It is really something to be very happy about!

    Secondly, vitamin D should be added by getting more sun exposure. Be very careful of pills. Mercola.com is a website which has some valuable vitamin D info. But in short, don't take cod liver oil or whatever. Just more sun exposure or special full spectrum lamps.

    Cheerios!

    ReplyDelete