R2 Weight Loss

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 18 - Thursday

I'm actually listening to Thursday on Thursday! :)

Weight: 135 pounds - Waist: 33 inches


Another pound down (over the last two days). :) Feeling a bit better today; got a B12 shot yesterday, and I've been taking my potassium. Just 4 days left of injections, and 6 days left of the VLCD. I can't say I'm not ready to be done with this round. For the past few days I've been starving. Not yesterday, though. Probably because I took the appetite suppressant that the doc gave me. I may again today, because I know I'll be at work a bit later. If I go at my current pace until Monday, I'll probably lose another 2 or 3 pounds, which would total me out at about 17 or 18 pounds for Round 1. Not too bad, eh? So, I'm going to take 3 weeks off, then do a second round. If I continue at this rate, I should reach my goal within the next 6 weeks. :) It's so exciting! I'm still feeling like I've barely lost anything though. I'm almost halfway to my goal, but still see very little. I can see it a little bit in my face, and people keep telling me I look great, but it doesn't change what I see. Oh well, it will come. :)

Well, off to work, post more later!

Have a positive day!

2 comments:

  1. P2 is the best... but it is a LOT of work and willpower, and that will wear on you. I'm glad you're feeling better today and got to talk to one of the 'old pros' about it. (lol - Don't tell Biz I called her old!) Hang on there hon - you CAN do this! ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry hon! I didn't start seeing a difference for WEEKS! Everyone else (especially S) did though. But when you finally come to light, it's all at once! And you realize you look AWESOME and it's such a good feeling :] give it time! I'm sure you probably scrutinize your body every day (don't we all? especially while losing weight?) so you see the progression slooowly :]

    ReplyDelete