R2 Weight Loss

Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 19 - Keep on Rockin'

Weight: 135 pounds - Waist: 33 inches

Yesterday was a great day. I was energized, focused, clear-headed, and, most importantly, happy. I think the potassium and B12 definitely helped. No loss today, but that's ok; no worries.

So, most importantly, yesterday was my last injection. That brings my losses thus far to 15 pounds. Woo hoo!! My LIW will be 135. I decided to stop 3 days early for 2 reasons: 1. my body has totally had enough, and I want to listen to it, and 2. Bobby and I are going to possibly be staying with his cousin this Saturday, and I don't want to have to worry about bringing my last injection and food to his house. I'm going to take 3 weeks off (or about as long, since I'm going to wait until after Aunt Flo leaves) and then start up with Round 2! :) 20 more pounds to go! I'm also actually considering lowering my goal weight, but everyone says I'll be too skinny. Healthy weight for someone my height is between 91 and 123, so I was considering lowering my goal to 110. Yesterday I told Bobby how much I had lost, which he knew, but also told him what my goal was and how much more I needed to lose - so he figured out what I had weighed... Instead of getting upset though, which I normally would have, I just laughed at him and said "Yes, I was 'a buck fifty'" as he put it. I'm 15 pounds closer to my goal, and people are noticing, so who cares what I used to weigh? :) (Bobby didn't mean anything by it, he was just stating a fact, since I never told him how much I weighed and hid it well - he loves me either way, hehe.)

So, off to work now. Hopefully we can get a lot done so Monday won't be so crazy. Can't wait until Monday - Taste Coffee House, here I come!!! I can't wait for my big yummy large cappuccino with an extra shot! I also miss my buddies there, since I refused to go there most of the time I've been on protocol. Seriously, if you live in or around the Newton, MA area you need to try this place out. They have amazing coffee, sandwiches, salads, and crepes. Really. Go there.

Well, peace out yo. ;)

Have supercalifragilisticexpealidocious day! (sp?)

2 comments:

  1. Fifteen pounds is still AMAZING, Mollie! You are an inspiration!

    Mmmm.... crepes... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mollie. Your post does not make very clear wheter you follow the protocol of Dr Simeons. He says you need at least 23 injections (read this in the book under section "the duration of treatment"). Also the book says you need 3 500cal days after the last injection, and then 3 weeks without sugar and starches. I hope you already know this, but just written it here in case you do not.

    Btw. 15 pounds - AWESOME JOB! Congratz

    ReplyDelete