R2 Weight Loss

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 10 - Back in Action

Weight: 139.5 pounds - Waist: 35 inches

Aloha! 22.5 pounds to go! Woo hoo! Yesterday was a little trying at first, but ended up being a good day. Went out for Eddie's birthday to the China, which is uber rare, and had a great time. I did deviate off the diet a bit though; I had two shots. It was worth it though, I mean, it was his birthday, even if I forgot and thought we went out because his sister had her daughter yesterday. :D I'm a tool. I know this.

Regardless, I'm back on track today. No deviations. No modifications. Diet to the "T" today. I'm hoping when my dear friend "aunt flo" leaves that my weight loss might seem more significant. I could see it a bit yesterday, and people have been saying they can tell, which is always nice.

I'll probably have fish tonight for dinner, maybe do some yoga depending on when I get out work. I'll probably just take a nap though, cuz it's so effing early. I'd better get used to it though, since my schedule changed yesterday, and 8:30 is where its at. I guess. =/

Well, that's all for now folks.

"Catch ya on the flip siiiiide........." - Boondock Saints

Have a magnificent day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - any loss is a GOOD loss, right?? I'll take a half-pound of fat release every day! ;) And ummm, if you check my blog archives... Yeah. Let's just say that you can still succeed on this protocol, a couple of shots and all. lol Keeping those deviations isolated is the trick. I'm going to invest in some ketosticks, too. One YouTube'r said he used them all along, and the only time he was not in the highest level of ketosis is when he stopped the shots the last few days of VLCD. Proof positive! Even if the losses aren't 1 lb.+ every single day, we are still burning fat, and the fat that isn't burned for energy IS being redistributed! Yes! ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to tell you that you are doing so good. Good luck reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete