R2 Weight Loss

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 3 - Thank Goodness It's Over

Thank goodness today is at an end. It was a really hard day today. Very hungry, very tired, but I think alot of it was in my head. Shelly was great though, she pushed me to drink enough water, and reminded me that it takes 30 minutes for the brain to recognize you're full.

I was too tired tonight to go to Whole Foods with Shelly, but we'll go tomorrow.

Today for lunch I had spring mix lettuce with cucumbers, 1-calorie caesar dressing (the spray kind), and some chicken I sauteed with garlic and lemon. For dinner I had chicken steamed with garlic, rosemary, basil, and pepper with green beans and a few melba toast crackers. The melba toast is a great treat for the end of the day, since it's the only carbs I'm eating. I got the roasted garlic flavored kind, so they are really tasty too, maybe the most flavorful of my day. I'm also thinking of taking a fruit serving and blending it until its pulp, then freezing it into an ice pop. Maybe lemon and strawberry??

Well, I found a great website for support, happilythinnerafter.com, which Trudi suggested. It seems like it will be a great tool for keeping me on track. I need to spend a little bit of time on there to get acclimated.

I saw a fellow HCG-er today, and she's lost about 9 pounds in 11 or 12 days. Not too bad! I hope I can lose the weight I want. I really am committed, and scared that if I cheat I'll gain weight instead.

I will lose the weight. I will lose the weight. I will lose the weight.

A little positive affirmation never hurt anyone!

Tomorrow I think I'll make some mashed cauliflower with garlic and peppercorn. Maybe that will satiate me a little more than the food today. I did have an apple this afternoon that helped curb my hunger.

Oy vey, done for tonight. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment