R2 Weight Loss

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 6 - Woooosh!

Weight: 142 pounds - Waist: 35 inches

Good morning! I lost 4 lbs yesterday! I called my doc this morning, and she said not to worry, so.... Woo hoo!!! :) :)

No time again though. I have to go and make my lunch and dinner, because I'm going skiing this afternoon/evening. Tonight will be a little challenging with everyone eating burgers and drinking beers. I'm going to reward myself with a sip or two of beer, but that's it. I'll just be sitting and eating my green beans and chicken happily. You know what else I'll be eating?? MELBA TOAST! :) hehe.

I'm feeling much better this morning. I think yesterday was a combination of not enough water and the egg whites I ate. After I blogged last night I drank another 34 ounces of water, and I think that definitely made me feel a lot better.

Well, off to cook, shower, and SKI! Yay!

Have a rockin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment