R2 Weight Loss

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 13 - Hamburgers and Football

Weight: 137.5 pounds - Waist: 34 inches

Just finished watching some Redskins players making burgers for Spike from Top Chef's restaurant. It was pretty cool. Their burgers all looked gross to me though. Give me Five Guys or give me death. Obviously, I'm speaking figuratively here, because burgers are going to be a raaaaaare treat. Not that I've even been eating them for that long, so it shouldn't be too hard. I am, however, worried about when I am off of this diet. All of my favorite foods are so not cool. I mean, I'm Italian and Jewish. Those cultures don't exactly jive with healthy eating. Well, all that can be said is that I will figure it out!

So I'm down another 2 pounds today. Yipee! :) (Why am I watching Comast Sports Network???) Didn't make it to yoga though. The new supplement I take at night completely knocks me out, so getting up this morning was tough. I refused to even open my eyes until after 11:00. I could use the sleep though. Tonight Bobby and I may go out to eat, which will be a little challenging for me. Someone suggested I tell the waitor that I'm severely allergic to dairy, and ask them not to use anything but spices (minus salt) on my food. They won't want to screw it up, because then they would be liable. I don't know though. We may go somewhere like Fire and Ice or Hibatchi where I can watch them cook it. At Fire and Ice they don't use anything but water, so I know I would be okay there, and at Hibatchi I could just ask them not to use soy sauce and to hold the rice. They would probably both be okay. I'm also supposed to go out tomorrow with Bobby's mom and grandmother before we go see the Wizard of Oz. Oy vey.

Well, that's all for now folks.

Have a magnificent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment