R2 Weight Loss

Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 8 - Back to Work

Weight: 140.5 pounds - Waist: 35 inches

Not much to say. Last night was a hard night. I was hungry for some reason, and felt really depressed. Bobby and I got talking on the state of things (not our relationship); not too pretty. Plus, I got my period yesterday, so I'm feeling a little bloated. I'm wondering if maybe that's why I only lost 1/2 pound yesterday.

I started reading Pounds and Inches last night. It's very interesting, and very informative. I learned a lot from the little reading I did. Hopefully I will finish it tonight, and can implement some of the suggestions. For example, I was not aware that I was supposed to have only 2 melba toast crackers per day. No one told me that! I was so disappointed. Oh well, just 17 days left of the VLCD, I think I can live without my melba toast. Besides, I have BEEF to look forward to tonight, then chicken tomorrow, and I think I'll have fish on Wednesday. I also forgot that I'm supposed to eat two servings of fruit, and learned that a tangerine is NOT an orange. So I'm sticking with apples. I'll eat one for a snack at work like I have been, and have one tonight after dinner.

Well, I'd better go get ready for work and make my lunch. I'll check in tonight to recap the day, after food shopping. Again.

Have a pleasant day!

No comments:

Post a Comment