R2 Weight Loss

Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 8 - The Bell Jar

I feel very similar to last night. Work was tough today; very busy. Just hitting an awkward rut, which is probably because I have my period while being on the HCG. I've read that for some it makes their period terrible, others don't notice. The Dr. Simeons protocol says not to inject while you have it, but I don't want to stall the weight loss. The painful cramps I could deal with, but if this is only hormones it effing sucks. I really would love to see the results of my NeuroScience test to that maybe I wouldn't have to feel so up and down; especially as down as I've felt the past two days. I can't even tell that I've lost weight. I'm sure I will after aunt flo leaves town.

Bobby is here, and Eddie will be soon too. We're going to watch a movie. Maybe I'll feel better then.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment