R2 Weight Loss

Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 5 - Good Morning Sunshine!

Weight: 146 pounds - Waist: 36 inches

Good morning! So, I have some good news and some bad news. Which first? The good? Ok, well... I've lost 4 pounds!!! :) :) However, I also am heavier than I thought. The scale I was using was analog and very old. Yesterday I bought a digital scale, and I reconciled the info from both and realized I was four pounds off. So, in essence, this means that I'm exactly where I started (or where I thought I started). Either way, I know I have lost 4 lbs and feel great! I've also lowered my target weight, because 117 lbs is such a random number. My goal now is 115 lbs, but I may change that to 112 lbs. It all depends on whether I do a second course of injections. We'll see!

Little snafu today though, I don't have any more chicken... I'm going to check the stats on egg whites, just because I need the protein, but I don't know.

Well, I will check in later and let you know how it is going!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment