R2 Weight Loss

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 11 - I Can See Clearly Now

Well, today was definitely a learning day. I got to spend some time with one of our lab reps who is on her fourth round of HCG. Her way of telling her story was hysterical, but she says she's lost a LOT of weight. She also had a lot of great food ideas, (salsa was the best!) and really helped throw my lack of weight lost over the last four-or-so days. So did my pals on Happily Thinner After. I don't know what I would do without all of the support I have been getting. Between my mom, Bobby, Shelly, Kathy, and my pals on HTA I barely have to look up to find someone there to lift me up in those tough moments. I am truly, truly grateful.

Tonight I had another great meal. This afternoon I had a handful of plain popcorn for a snack after work. Then for dinner I made a burger that I sauteed with a tablespoon of salsa, and dill green beans. It was verrrrry tasty. I also found some great wheat crackers and had a few of those with some salsa as well. I forgot how much I love salsa. Don't worry though folks, I stayed at 500 calories. :)

Well, dishes to do, and Bobby will be here soon. My vote is for Madagascar 2 (he bought it for me yesterday - I like to move it, move it!), but we're probably going to watch the Darjeeling Limited.

Peace out, yo. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment