R2 Weight Loss

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 7 - Pounds and Inches

Going to go read Pounds and Inches by Dr. Simeons. It hopefully will answer a lot of my questions. I probably should have read it a while ago, but oh well. This is the book that outlines the HCG protocol, if anyone is interested. I've read bits and pieces of it for research when we were writing our own info packet at work, and it was very interesting.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Today was just a chillaxing day. I spent a lot of time this morning playing around with the blog and on happilythinnerafter.com, which is a GREAT resource for support, recipes, and encouragement. Then watched Celebrity Rehab Sober House all afternoon. I think I'll go read and maybe watch a bit of a movie while I wait for Bobby. Beef is on the menu for tomorrow! So excited for some variety!! :o)

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment