R2 Weight Loss

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 4 - Recap

Just making dinner now...

Today was much easier than yesterday. I was less hungry, and had a much more satiated feeling after lunch. I'm having a bit of a hard time with the water, but I'm getting better. I feel good today, probably because I'm only putting good things into my body. I know this is going to be great for me in the short and long run. I can't wait to get my neurotransmitter and nutritional profile back so that I can get started on any supplements I may need. I'm just so happy to be losing weight! I gazed down at the scale this morning and did a double take before accepting that I had lost another pound.

MELBA TOAST IS MY SAVING GRACE!! :) It's what I look forward to all day! MMMMMMM!!! :) :) :) :)

I went to Target tonight after work (Whole Foods just didn't happen) to grab a few things. Digital food scales are SO expensive! I ended up buying all-natural oil-free body wash and body lotion, but I'm not going to bother with the shampoo and conditioner. I have a lot left, and I really like what I use. Plus, I'll just be really careful not to get it on my body. I find it so hard to believe it really makes a difference in my weight loss, but people smarter than me came up with these rules. I also got a digital bathroom scale because it is a little too hard for me to read the numbers on the analog scale we have.

Well, I'm going to go finish munching on my yummy garlic green beans and melba toast!!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment