R2 Weight Loss

Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 12 - Running Up That Hill

Well, today was an interesting day. It was my second day on the tyrosine, which, I think, is totally helping me. It could also be a combination of the B12 shot I did yesterday, though, too. I'm really hoping that the Tyrosine and the Calm PRT help level me out. Kathy told me that since my nor-epinephrine is off it could be contributing to my weight gain. I guess that people with low nor-epi tend to be heavier. Whatev, I'm breaking the mold! :)

Nothing I ate today was satisfying. I didn't feel hungry, but a little empty. Tomorrow I'm going to yoga with my mom in the morning, so the endorphins will hopefully help keep me positive. I'm SO happy today is Friday. I need a day or two to catch up on my sleep and mellow out. I know my thoughts are really random, but I'm having a hard time focusing right now.

It's been a little funny since I've been on the HCG. I just want to eat the same thing constantly. Not that I was much different before, but now I look forward to [insert craved food] all day long. Like the salsa, or the melba toast. I am seriously sick of chicken, but I can't eat beef that often, and fish is expensive. I think I'll just have to suck it up and deal. The doctor and I decided today that once my body has had enough of the diet, we'll take a break. I don't know how much more than the 23 days we had originally planned on I can do this. If you asked me that question about 6 hours ago, though, I probably would have answered differently.

I think I just completely crashed, so I'm going to end this one here.

Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment